1. You request a quote off us.
2. We provide with a cost for what you wish to get made.
3. You agree with the price we provide you and you agree to get the work done.
4. After you have agreed to pay said amount we then Provide you with a Proforma Invoice for you to pay when supplied (we won’t supply an Official Proforma Invoice unless you agree to pay).
5. You Provide us your details including Postage and contact details.
6. We provide you with a Proforma Invoice to pay with a link to pay at.
7. In the link provided you enter the amount that matches your Proforma Invoice amount.
8. Pay via selected payment method through our website.
Once your order has been placed and paid for we will begin work.
We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to payment.
All work must be paid for prior to us beginning work.
Note, We don’t accept cash as payment or direct bank deposits.
We will only take orders through our website, as it also takes care of accounting and produces invoices/ receipts and offers security for our clients.
We offer various different ways to pay, from traditional online credit card payments to Buy now, Pay later facilities with Quickapay and Afterpay.
Please follow this link Here to find out more about our Buy Now, Pay Later options.